Friday, March 15, 2013

Week in Review

It's Friday!  What did I do this week?

Monday, I did my Awesome Work Workout (AWW).   Wednesday, I did it again!!! 

Not much to report on these.  They are still awesome!  And I am still loving them!

Thursday, I did the long forgotten gradual build workout.  To some degree, it was a victory.  I was going to go just walk slowly on the treadmill for 40 minutes.  Yes, I was feeling that lazy.  But instead, I got a sudden burst of inspiration to do the gradual build.  I think it's like when mom's have a second child.  Enough time has passed that you forget how terrible childbirth is (from what I hear).  Same thing here people, same thing.

I did it at 3.0 mph (as opposed to the 3.5 mph I was doing in the height of my fitness).  And it was certainly challenging enough!  I may try to incorporate it in more.  It's supposed to boost your sub-zone 1 efficiency, theoretically making your body burn more calories in lower zones.  Like that.  :)

That was my workout week.  :) 

Here's a fun website to shame you into eating healthier.  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment