Saturday, January 26, 2013

Week 6 Completed!!!!...Finally.

I think I have been repeating Week 6 Days 1 & 2  of the couch-to-5k program since mid-December.  I am pretty sure it shouldn't take that long.  :)  The worst part is that it isn't even that big of a jump--the week before you run 20 minutes nonstop, this week it's 22.  But I could never bring myself to do it. 

I think there were a bunch of reasons.  First, I was away from home off and on.  I am a creature of routine and I do not handle breaks to my routine very well.  Second, I found myself only doing cardio 2 days a week, which meant I never got to Day 3 and so would start on Day 1 again the next week. 

Regardless, this week I overcame and did 3 days of cardio and completed Week 6 of the program from start to finish!  I plan to start Week 7 next week!!!!!!!  So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment