Saturday, December 29, 2012

Back Again...Again.

I'm back!  Again!  I am very not so good at blogging/keeping up with my goals while traveling.  It has always been a weak point for me.  Throw in the holidays and whew-ee.

I was so very nervous about my weight gain due to the reduced activity and increased deliciousness.  I am happy to report that I only gained 0.8 pounds.  Not bad considering some of it is likely water retention and will come off fast!!!  :)

Additionally, I am very happy that my husband and I returned to our routine the moment we got home.  We try to plan out our meals at home to be healthy and save money (versus eating out).  Also, we try to do cardio 2-3 times per week and climb twice a week.  We got home on Thursday afternoon and cooked at home.  Previously, I may have tried to get a meal out to extend the fun of off-routine vacation for one more meal.  I am very happy that we bounced right back.  We ellipticalled yesterday and I have been under my calorie goal for yesterday and today. 

Like I said: I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment