Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Away from Home

Yesterday, I flew to New Hampshire for the next couple weeks.  I historically stink at staying healthy while away from home and my routine, so I am really hoping I do better this time.  Mostly because it is for such a long time!

The good news: I'm staying with my brother and his family.  My sister-in-law has a *sweet* home gym.  This morning I did Week 5 Day 1 of the Couch-to-5K plan and instead of running in the freezing NH cold, I ran on her treadmill...while watching the Today Show...with a built-in fan blowing on me.  It was lovely.  Tomorrow I plan on lifting.  In their basement.  Because it is quite well stocked.  :)

The bad news: I'm staying with my brother and his family.  My sister-in-law is an amazing cook.  I want to eat her food.  In excess.  All of the time.

Must be vigilant!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying and praying for you Erin for all you are doing and doing and doing... PLEASE do NOT veer off your course... exercise drink lots of water and CUT CUT servings...I have lost 60 lbs just walking water and watching what i eat, no counting calories just a big HEAD decision to get fit before i am 60!! I know you can do it!! I am PRAYING you do it!! Love to you and Josh!!

    ReplyDelete