Friday, November 2, 2012

The Weight is Over (See what I did there???)!

 I am very pleased with myself for the title, if I'm being honest.  So, I left you hanging on the edge of your expensive computer chairs last night with my post awaiting weigh-in results...2 pounds!  Exactly.  I'll take it.  With a smile.  :)

Looks like my current plan is working.  I'll stick with it.

Today we went to the climbing gym and didn't climb.  :)  We utilized the small, yet better than our apartment gym, free weight area.  Several draws to making the drive were: a smith machine, a bench press, many olympic bars and weight plates, and a larger selection of dumbbells.  If they had a squat rack, Josh would be completely satisfied.  Coming from Globogym, I would not. But, hey--it's taking care of my current fitness needs, so I'm happy.

Full-Body Lifting Routine:

Smith Machine Squats: 35/15, 55/15, 65/12

DB Dead Lifts: 20/12, 20/12, 20/12

BB Bench Press: 45/15, 65/12, 85/8

Back Superset:
   Lat Pulldowns: 50/12, 50/12, 50/12
   Bent Over DB Rows: 20/12, 20/12, 20/12

Standing DB Shoulder Press: 10/15, 12.5/15, 15/15

On an unrelated, but very exciting note, my number of myfitnesspal.com friends DOUBLED overnight!!!  Yup, it is no longer just my husband and Holly.  Popularity is so good for my self-esteem.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment