Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Was Almost on TV!!!

ABC News was on my running route!!!!  But could not care less about my presence.  :/

Josh and I went to vote after work.  I must say it was a genius plan.  Last election, I lived in Baltimore County and decided to vote first thing to get it out of the way.  2 hours later, I completed my civic duty.  This election--albeit in a different county--we decided to go *after* work and waited...maybe 5 minutes?  WIN.

Once we got home, we got suited up for a cold, nighttime run along the river.

Since I didn't get to wear my (bilingual!) "I voted!/¡Yo voté!" sticker to work like all the cool kids, I wore it on my run.

We did the couch-to-5K week 3, day 1 program.  It upped the running ante from a max of 90 seconds at a time to 3 minutes.  Whew-ee.  It really wasn't a problem.  :)

On the way back, I tried to look like an interested citizen with regard to the MD Question 7 party being held with all the news trucks.  I would have given them a GREAT interview. 

But no one cared.  It's really the local viewing area's loss.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment