Thursday, November 1, 2012

Outdoor Run & ... ... Suspense!

Today is a pretty boring blog day.  I did the Week 2, Day 2 program of the couch-to-5k plan.  The good news is that this is the first run that the outsides of my calves did not hurt after the first few minutes.  My right one was a little sore at the end, but like a dull sore vs the sharper pain I was experiencing.  I am glad because I expected something like this to happen in the beginning and then go away as I get back into it.  If that didn't happen I would have been concerned that I was hurting myself!  Phew.  :)

Ok, now the suspense part!  Tomorrow will be one week from when I started using myfitnesspal.com.  As such, Friday has become my weigh-in day.  Tomorrow everyone will know how the first week went!  Tomorrow...oh, the suspense!

Since I have nothing good in this post, here's a baby red panda.  /swoon


No comments:

Post a Comment